March 31, 2010

Easter break



There are few things in life sweeter than the realization upon waking that you don't have to jump out of bed to dress for work because you're on holiday. This morning was pure bliss. When this dawned on me, I burrowed deeper into my pillows with a groggy smile for a short snooze. Then I finally got up to make breakfast. I celebrated the start of my 5 day Holy Week/Easter break with a yummy breakfast in bed of yogurt & berries with agave syrup and a glass of OJ. I loved that I wasn't rushing through breakfast like I normally do on the weekday. I enjoyed every lazy minute and morsel of it.

But now I need to finish packing as I'm spending my holidays in Dumaguete. Yay! I'm extra excited this time to be going back because many of my friends from Manila and old friends from Cebu are heading there as well. So for sure I'll be back with lots of stories and photos. Until then, I wish you all a Happy Easter and safe travels if you're going anywhere! :)

20 comments:

princess_dyanie said...

Enjoy your break Christine! :) Have a safe trip. :)

ChichaJo said...

Happy Easter Nens!!! :)

Khan Isturis said...

D-E-licious breakfast...

christine said...

Thanks, Dyanie, I super enjoyed and will be posting about it soon!

Hope you had a Happy Easter, Jo!

christine said...

Thanks for dropping by, Freeman. :)

Unknown said...

Wow. It seems that you like traveling a lot. Maybe you could be a good tour guide if you try.

soulsearcher said...

hey..i know dumaguete..some of my friends talk about it...said it was a very nice place..been thinking of going there next year i guess..and travel with my favorite jeans

Amanda said...

Hi!

I just want to congratulate you for your amazing photos, thank you for your cooking tips and recipes, and tell you I realy really liked your blog.

Food Kutcher said...

coffee cups on the walls. wittingly-displayed coffee beans. vintage coffee maker. better-than-starbucks-but-much-reasonable-prices drinks and pastries. free wifi. serene ambiance.

There’s a lot more to blog about Bitter & Sweet, Co. at 22 Russia St., Better Living Subd, Brgy. Don Bosco, Paranaque City.

Come and visit now!

RSA Course said...

Yum yum yum! I know what I want for breakfast now :)

Kenneth Copeland said...

Happy Valentines! Enjoy your break. Nice pic.

woman said...

That looks really lovely. I would love to make this someday!

Carolyn said...

Very enticing breakfast.

Homeowner Insurance

Tours Badrinath Kedarnath India said...

Thank for giving good idea for more information visit ,Shri Kedarnath Temple is a majestic sight, standing in the middle of a wide plateau surrounded by lofty snow covered peaks. The present temple

Tours Badrinath Kedarnath India said...

A very good information given to me thanks for some more information visit ,The present Kedarnath Badrinath yatra, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas

Shri Kedarnath Temple said...

I like this very much because in this I got lote of tips .if you want more then visit . The present Kedarnath Badrinath yatra, built in the 8th century by Adi Shankaracharya, stands adjacent to the site of an earlier temple built by the Pandavas

Pushpendra singh said...

Delicious breakfast...
If you are interested to go pilgrim tour in Indian then must go to VAISHNO DEVI (JAMMU)

Anonymous said...

Delicious food!!!!!!!!!
Rajasthan holiday packages

Anonymous said...

Fantastic..it look great!
http://www.jareditmisr.com/

juliangreenfield said...

Taking a break is absolutely necessary. I hope you have a great time.

Electronic Drum Kit